1. By placing an order on the online store shop.triadestrumenti.it, the customer declare that has read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. It has been excluded any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or extracontractual responsibility for direct for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
In case of unforeseen unavailability of goods and non-acceptance will be free of charge to the customer.
How to buy
3. The correct order reception will be confirmed by the shop through an e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order, an "order number" and a "Customer Code", to be used in any further communication with the Shop.
4. It is Customer responsibility to register with the correct data and maintain updated the data through the access credentials.
5. Bank transfer,cash on delivery, Postepay (Paypal only on specific request) Contact email@example.com
The allowed payment methods are Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, Postepay.
By choosing payment by bank transfer, at the end of the checkout process of the order, an email detailing the order specifications and details to make a bank transfer, will be sent to the customer and the order will be processed only after the actual accreditation of the payment to the shop.
Choosing transfer mark the order amount will be paid directly to the courier exclusively in cash. An additional charge due to the delivery service will be specified during the order. It is allowed to pay in cash orders not exceeding € 990.
6. All amounts shown on shop.triadestrumenti.it are expressed in Euro, which is the reference currency.
Delivery method and costs
7. The shop may, in some cases, accept orders for delivery in Italian territory by Bartolini Courier only.
8. For each order made on shop.triadestrumenti.it, the shop will send the invoice related to the purchase by mail, in accordance with art 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 e DL 52/2004. The issuance of the invoice, will refer to the information provided by the Customer. No changes to the invoice will be possible once issued.
9. The costs of the delivery are shown explicitly at the time of order. Some promotions may offer discounts of the costs of shipping on orders over a certain value determined by the offer itself. The payment of the goods by the customer will follow the one of the allowed methods described in the PAYMENT METHODS chapter and nothing more is due by the Customer respect to the total amount of the order
For some areas (Uncomfortable Locations) and for some products it is not possible to determine in advance the amount of shipping, please contact the store at the firstname.lastname@example.org address to have an exact quotation of the cost of shipping. In case the customer is resident in a place that the courier defines as "Uncomfortable", the Customer will receive an e-mail with a request for payment of the a shipping supplement. In this case the Customer could accept or reject the order:
- In case of acceptance the Customer must answer to the email indicating that he agrees and proceed to the additional payment according to the payment methods specified hereinafter. Bank Transfer, Postepay, Paypal, or in case you have chosen transfer mark the amount will be increased by the additional amount owed to the courier.
- In case of non-acceptance the Customer has to answer to the e-mail stating the intention to withdraw from the order, the restitution of the amount if already paid will be refoundedby bank transfer, so please indicate in the e-mail the bank details in order to aloow the shop to make the (IBAN, account holder, Bank).
Please refer to the following list (lista località disagiate)
10. The order processing timings are of 48/72 hours. No responsibility can be attributed to the Shop in case of delay in delivery due to the courier.
11. At the delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- That the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document;
- The packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal),
Any damage to the package and / or to the product or the mismatch in the number of packages, must be immediately notified, labelling SUBJECT TO CONTROL on the courier delivery proof. Once signed the document courier, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of what was delivered. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, the correspondence or the completeness of products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, in the manner provided herein.
12. In case of missed withdraw within 5 working days of the material stored at the courier warehouses because of repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer, the order is automatically canceled. In that case, the costs resulting from shipment, storage and return will be charged to the customer.
Right of withdrawal
13. As per art. 52 del DLGS 206/2005, amended by DL 21/2014, if the client is a consumer is entitled to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as indicated in item 15.
14. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send the Shop a notice within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by electronic mail to the following address: email@example.com. Once received the notice of withdrawal, the Shop will quickly send to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods.
15. However the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the right is applied to the whole product purchased; it is not possible to exercise any withdrawal on a single part of the product purchased;
- the products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories); to limit damage to the original packaging we recommend, when possible, to put in a second box; It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
- according to the law, the shipping costs for return of the asset are charged to the customer;
- in case of a shipment rejection all expenses resulting from delivery, storage and return will be charged to the customer;
- the shipment is under the responsibility of the customer, until the receipt in our warehouse will be verified,
- in case of damage to the goods during the transport, the Shop will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores) in order to allow him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and get a refund of the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while cancel the request for withdrawal;
-The Shop does not respond for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
16. Except for repair costs due to damages assessed original packing, the Shop will refund to the customer the full amount already paid, excluded the incurred shipping costs, within 14 days from the goods return, by PayPal, or Postepay or Bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall provide all the information in orser to allow the payment (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
17. The right of withdrawal is to be considered null, for lack of good (the packaging and / or essential integrity of its contents), in cases where the the Shop finds:
- The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- The absence of product components;
- The product is damaged for causes other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Shop will return to sender the property purchased by charging him the same shipping costs.
18. The personal information requested through the order are collected and processed to meet the expressed requirements of Customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. The Shop guarantees to its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code under LD 196, 30.06.03.
The data controller is "Triade", Via M. Compagnoni 5, 24047 Treviglio (Bergamo).
19. Any complaint must be addressed to "Triade", Via M. Compagnoni 5, 24047 Treviglio (Bergamo).
20. The sales contract between the customer and the Shop is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this sale contract, if the client is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is the one referred the customer town of residence; in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the forum of Bergamo.